I've decided to join Katie, The Scrapbook Lady on her Monthly Roundup!
- What books and/or magazines did I read this month? I didn't read any books or magazines. I'm really not much of a reader, I probably should work on that.
- What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month? I was very excited for the season premier of 24. I love that show!
- What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? The fun part of January was celebrating my sons 3rd birthday, and my family and my brothers family went sliding! We all had a ball...
- What gifts did I give and/or receive? Adam & I gave my mom a new laptop computer. She really needed one and we wanted to repay her back for all the things she has done for us. I received new shoes, which I really needed!
- What special or unusual purchases did I make? We didn't make any special or unusual purchases this month.
- What illnesses or health concerns did I have? No illnesses or health concerns, thank god for this month.
- What were my accomplishments this month? I actually was able to accomplish buying Brayden & Jayden's birthday decorations way before their birthdays, that's a first for me!
- What were my disappointments this month? No disappointments this month.
- How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals) The only goal I had was to lose some weight, and I didn't. Though, honestly I didn't really put much in to it like I have been.
- Anything else noteworthy to include? Not that I can think of.
- I've got to upload pictures on my memory card in to my photo site and create back-up disk for them as well.
Goals For February
- I joined the 28 Day Organizing Challenge at I'm An Organizing Junkie.