Sunday, May 30, 2010

21 Day Challenge - Washing Dishes!

Share

I've been reading Donna Smallin's Book, Unlutter Your Home, and she wrote that it takes 21 days to create a habit. Well let's see. I'm so bad when it comes to house work, and washing dishes is right up there. I'm the type of person who will delay doing dishes until there aren't anymore coffee cups in the cupboard or no more spoons in the silverware tray. Then I have this ugh feeling when I look into the sink and then I think to myself, why did I let it pile up this bad?

So for the next 21 day, I'm going to wash my dishes, at least once a day (not going to push it more then that right now). I will keep track of my 21 days on left sidebar. Once it's complete, I will reward myself. What is the reward, well hubby and I don't get to go out that often for dinner, just him and I that is, so a night out (dinner & a movie) will be the reward. Today is day 1!

0 comments:


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top