Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where To Begin?

Share
I feel like I want to accomplish so much, but just like a child, I want it done NOW. I want to work on my blog more, I want to play with my kids more, I NEED to lose ALOT of weight, I need to get rid of clutter and organize my home, I want to have more control on our family finances and most of all I want to start homeschooling my children by the time Tristan is in first grade, got 1 more year before that.

So, where do I begin? I don't know! Well, I guess I have chosen to work on my blog more. Which means, I will be posting stuff I do with my kids, my weight progress, getting control of clutter, and maybe in a little of a year I'll be posting the homeschooling program I've chosen.

Today, I'm going to start decluttering some of my home. I get some of my tips from "Unclutter Your Home by Donna Smallin".




My photo's, oh what a mess, and sadley the picture below are only a few of my photos. Anywho, Donna say's to grab an accordian style file, with label folders (which I got from Carolina Pad), and sort all my photo's into either different categories, dates or whatever I want. I'm going to have to buy some more of these folders, he he he.


I like to scrapbook, so I categorized my photo's by each occasion!
I really like how it came out! Whatever I don't use in my scrapbook, I'll put in a photo album.

1 comments:

Lori said...

I hear you on all fronts! Good luck to you and the red sox.


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top