Thursday, July 1, 2010

21 Day Challenge - Washing Dishes Completed!

Share

I can't believe it! On May 30th I started the 21 day challenge to wash dishes every day. As some may remember me saying how much I hated washing dishes. So I read Donna Smallin's Book, Unlutter Your Home, and she wrote it takes 21 days to create a habit. I wasn't 100% sure if this was going to work, but, it did! Can you believe it, after 21 days (with a couple off days) of washing dishes I have created a habit! Of course, I thought once my 21 days were up, I would lose it, but here I am on day 33, my dishes are done. My sink gets filled about half full and I spend no more than 5 minutes to wash the dishes and I'm done. I may do another wash before I go to bed, but again, I don't spend no more then 5 minutes to wash them!

Oh, and guess what, I don't hate washing dishes anymore! I actually kind of like it. Knowing that I only have to spend a little time washing them and my sink is most of the time empty. It's a good feeling. Even hubby has noticed the sink always being emptied, and he likes it!

Now what will be my next 21 day challenge.....

post signature



0 comments:


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top