Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy List

Share







My happy list for this week, well lets see. It's been a very stressed out week, at least the beginning part, but there are some things that I am happy about...

Got a lot great deals at the Three Day Stampede, like a few sets of bed sheets for our bed and the boys' beds. Got a few clothes, a new toaster, a new Rolodex and a timer, all for 20 bucks! The Three Day Stampede is an annual event hosted in our town to raise money for CF. Last year, after 19 years, they finally hit $1,000,000!!! This was a big deal, can't wait until they hit $2,000,000! We donate a lot of stuff as well as buying a lot of stuff. I go for the HUGE yard sale. My brother got a dishwasher for $30! I could go on and on about how great this event is. You can read more about it here.


I'm also happy how nice the weather was this week. Not to hot and sunny! Temps were around mid 70's and a warm breeze. Perfect in my book!

On Tuesday, my mom, sister-in-law, nephew, niece and my three boys went to the Shelburne Museum. We go every year and the kids love it!


My niece Gabbi, nephew Robbie and
my 2 older boys, Tristan & Brayden sitting
in front of the Webb Building.


Brayden looking at the light house and the ship,
wondering which one to see first!


Brayden & Tristan in jail.
The sad part is they didn't want to leave.


Then at the end of the week, the family went to swim in the river.
This was our first river swim of the year. Everyone had a blast!


Left to Right:
Brayden, Uncle Alan, Gabbi, Aunt Shannon, Robbie, Tristan & Grandma!
I'm of course the one behind the camera!

post signature


2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

GREAT list...i love a good river swim too, looks like a great time.

thanks for linking up!!

Mrs M. said...

I found your blog from the flylady forum. I was skimming through and said wow that looks like Shelburne Museum and sure enough it is. I lived up in the good old 802 up until 2008 so Shelburne Museum is of course an old summer staple!


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top