Friday, July 16, 2010

What To Eat At A McDonald's While On A Diet

Share


I know the day is coming when I'll be shopping with my mom, and as a treat, she always brings the kids to McDonald's, and of course I have to eat something. But now, I'm being very careful of what I'm eating and counting Weight Watcher points. I don't want to deprive myself, because then impulse will kick in and I'll just binge. So, I did some research today, and here are some not to high points for McDonald's.

Hamburger - 6 points
Cheeseburger - 7 points
Grilled Chicken Deluxe (without mayonnaise) - 7 points
McLean Deluxe - 7 points
McLean Deluxe with Cheese - 8 points
Chicken McNuggets 4 piece - 5 points
Chicken McNuggets 6 piece - 7 points
BBQ Sauce 1 Packet - 1 point
Honey 1 Packet - 1 point
Honey Mustard 1 packet - 1 point
Light Mayonnaise 1 packet - 1 point
Sweet & Sour Sauce 1 packet - 1 point
Small French Fries - 5 points
Grilled Chicken Salad Deluxe (without dressing) - 2 points
Garden Salad (without dressing) - 0 points
Fat Free Herb Vinaigrette Salad Dressing 1 packet - 1 point
Vanilla Reduced Fat Free Ice Cream Cone - 3 points
English Muffin - 2 points
Scrambled Eggs - 4 points
Hash Browns - 3 points

post signature


2 comments:

Julie said...

Angie, I have a question for you and not even sure you can tell me since I know Weight Watchers have rules, but how many points are you allowed in a day. I just keep hearing about points and all and was curious.
I love you blog and so enjoy having you in my e-box when I get a chance to check it.
Take care and have a blessed weekend.

Angie said...

Julie, I'm allowed 26 point per day. Which so far I'm doing ok. I'm also allow 35 flex points for the week, meaning these are extra points if you need them. Everyone receives the 35 flex points. I lost my food point calculator card, so luckily I found one online that I can use...http://www.meganandjack.com/points_calculator.htm


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top