Saturday, August 14, 2010

15 Minutes At A Time...

Share


I have been following Flylady for over 2 years now, and I think she's awesome! Though, I have fallen off the wagon, I'm jumping back in when ever I can. If you don't know who Flylady is, she teaches and guides us on house cleaning. It's free and fun! There is a lot of support through the Flylady forum , the official Flylady Yahoo Group and The official Flylady Face Page.

One of the biggest lessons I've learned from Flylady, is that it only take 15 minutes at a time. So today I've decided share with you all my 15 minute accomplishments. This morning I've already got I load of laundry in the washer and the dryer. Then I decided to spend 15 minutes in my bathroom. So in 15 minutes here is the before & after....


BEFORE


AFTER



I still got about another 15 minutes of cleaning to do.
Oh, my timer is going off,
so back to work.

...15 minutes later...


So in the next 15 minutes I changed the cat litter,
emptied the trash & swept the floor.



I also like to make sure my back up of toilet paper is set.
Don't want to run out of that stuff!



And, sometimes for fun, I like to make my
toilet paper look pretty.





post signature


1 comments:

Marissa said...

wow, 15 minutes huh? I'll give it a try this weekend :)


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top