Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekly Weigh In - #5

Share




Week 4


Week 5



Starting Weight: 206.6
Current Weight: 203.0
Total Weight Loss: 3.6
Goal #1: Weigh 199 pounds by the end of August



Weekly Recap

My Mood:

Thursday - A little depressed b/c of weight gain
Friday - Envious & sad. Need to be thankful for what I DO have!
Saturday - Anxious, motivated & happy
Sunday - Tired
Monday - Exhausted...watched 5 kids today...I'm beat!
Tuesday - Exhausted...walked around the fair grounds for 2 hours.
Wednesday - Sick - I had a some cotton candy at the fair on Tuesday, and I don't think it agreed with me at all :(


Exercising:

Thursday - Rest Day
Friday - No
Saturday - Chasing my boys about an hour straight at family reunion...tired
Sunday - No
Monday - Does chasing kids count?
Tuesday - Walking around the fair grounds.
Wednesday - No

Counted My Points:

Thursday - No
Friday - No
Saturday - No - Went to family reunion, but didn't eat that much.
Sunday - No
Monday - Yes
Tuesday - No, and I drank a soda today...hadn't had one in weeks.
Wednesday - No

Drinking My Water:

Thursday - 0
Friday - 0
Saturday - 1
Sunday - 0
Monday - 0
Tuesday - 0
Wednesday - 2







post signature


6 comments:

daniii♥ said...

Congratulations on your lost pound!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on losing a pound. I think chasing the kids around is some sort of exercise.

mommy2luke2008 said...

Congrats on the one pound loss!

Julie said...

Your going to make it, you're going to be 199 by the end of the month. I am really hoping me too. Keep it up, you're going the right way.
Take care and God Bless!!

Jenn said...

One pound is great! You do so good keeping track of everything! My head is so all over the place that I can't even think of writing all of that down but sometimes it helps keep focus! Congrats on your weight loss!

Lindsey said...

Chasing kids is a fantastic workout!
Great job on the loss :)


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top