Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Materials (paper, pen, used tea bag, paper towel, cooking oil)
- Think about the map you want to make. It could be a path that uses landmarks, or it could be a verse that includes directions and distances. Make sure the start is easy to find, and the treasure is hidden somewhere where it won't be disturbed until the treasure hunters find it.
- Use a piece of white paper and draw your map. Include the compass points and any verse or written clues needed by the hunters to find the treasure. Different colored inks work fine, some pencil crayons will work too.
- Tear the edges off the page, to make it look like a treasure map.
- When you map is finished, wipe the wet tea bag over both sides of the page. The page will turn a light brown color. The page should be soaked through by the time you are finished.
- Crumple it into a ball and let dry over night.
- Gently open the map, and wipe both sides with cooking oil. Blot off the excess with paper towels.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I'm looking for new blogs to check out, and follow. If you follow me, I'll follow you back, just let me know in a comment that you're following me. Have a great Wednesday!
Head on over to The Mama Zone to find some more blogs to follow and get more to follow yours.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Welcome to Tuesday Tag - Along and Follow Me Back Tuesday. If you like my blog, follow and I'll follow you back! Have a wonderful day Tuesday!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Papa helping Tristan on the Friendly's activity pad
After Friendly's we went to the miniature golf course. Even the younger boys had fun, and they didn't even played.
Papa pushing Brayden & Jayden in their stroller, of course this only lasted a few minutes.
Papa, Daddy & Tristan played one round of miniature golf. 18 holes was enough for all of us, but everyone had a blast! We've decided to add this to our summer fun box! My muscles hurt from pushing the two younger boys. There were a lot of hills and I was pushing at least 60 pounds not counting the stroller.
Daddy, Tristan & Papa hitting some balls!
Luckily, we don't keep score, they're just playing to have fun. Though Daddy did get 2 hole in one's, does that mean he wins? After we were all done we got into the van and headed home. 2 out of the 3 boys feel asleep, yup, the younger two. What a great day!