Monday, May 16, 2011

The Day My World Changed

Share

Over a month ago, Adam & I brought our youngest son to the Child Development Clinic to be evaluated.  Jayden is 3 years old, says about 5 words and has trouble comprehending what we say to him and gets very frustrated because he can not tell us what he wants or needs.  So over 2 years of not able to communicate, his doctor suggested that he'd be evaluated to see if he has Autism or not.


So we went to the meeting.  We were there for 3 1/2 hours.  At the end of the meeting, the 2 doctors came out and told us the Jayden does has a form a Autism.  He seems to be more on the lower end of the spectrum, which is good.  Plus the fact that we know what is wrong with him, he can get more services and help which will definietly be helpful for him now and for his future!

I was in awe, but he's my child and he's still the same little boy that I love with all my heart!  Now it's my turn to become more educated on Autism and work with that knowledge.  I have resources from home but need to purchase more to help him.  With only 1 income, it's really hard to pay the bills and buy what we need to give Jayden the resources that he needs to help him.

I'm not the kind of person who asks for much, though I will beg on my knees for help for my children.  So if anyone can, please make a small donation to the Jayden Autism fund as all proceedes will help Jayden with resources, toys & games that will help his disorder.

Also, if you could take a moment and spread the word.  Please either share on Facebook or Twitter or even email about our need, it would be very much appreciated!  You can use the following to tweets and share.

Please Help The Jayden Autism Fund Today At http://tinyurl.com/6clorqz Thank You!

















post signature

  




1 comments:

Ourfamilyworld said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I wish you all the luck in your journey,.


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top