Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brayden's 3rd Birthday

Share

















Today was Brayden's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe that he is 3 already. He was my stubborn baby. My doctor tried to induce me 1 week before my due date with 5 hours of nothing but contractions, he was nowhere near ready. So 1 week after my due date I had to be induced again. This time he was ready, they started inducing me around 7:30am. At 10:30 the doctor broke my water and then about 10 minutes later the contractions really started! At 12:25pm Brayden came into this world...


Brayden Alan
January 31, 2007
7lbs 15oz
21 inches



We had a Spongebob theme for Brayden.
My mom and her co-worker at Hannafords did the cake.


Brayden blowing out his candles.


He had so much fun opening his gifts that the family gave him.
He received a lot of Trio's!
If you haven't heard of them you should check them out. My oldest son got some for Christmas from my brother and sister in law and Tristan and Brayden have a lot of fun with them. They're sort of like legos but I think they are more fun especially for the younger kids!





2 comments:

Juliana said...

Awwwwww!!!! Happy Birthday to your lil man. Mine turns 2 in May...Le SIGH

I am following your from FF-come follow back please. Looking forward to reading your blog! Juiana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

Aileen said...

Cute kid with amazing cake!

arobimom at gmail dot com


Swagbucks!

Swagbucks...

Search & Win

Design Credits:

Header by Dreamstime

Search This Blog

Labels



Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

  ©Blog Design by Mary Mary Quite Contrary Design Shop.

Return to top