I love babies, and I love children (especially my own). Adam and I have been just randomly talking about having another baby. Deep down, my answer is YES! We have 3 boys right now and we both would like to try for that girl. Though we feel that boys are in our cards, which is fine, I love my boys!
Though, when I do think about it, deep thinking that is, I'm very hesitant about having another baby. It's for reasons that some are just silly. Adam said I should write a Pro/Con list. So that's what I'm doing today.
- To give love to another human being
- Giving my boys another sibling
- The great feeling of being pregnant (the kicking)
- Having that baby/mommy bond
- Being able to teach another
- The possibility of having a girl
- Tax Credit (I had to put that as a Pro)
- Can we afford another baby? (getting by on only 1 income)
- Midnight feedings
- Postpartum Depression
- We would have to buy a van for sure (but that can be a pro since I really want one now)
- Weight Gain (Since I'm Trying To Lose Weight Right Now)
- We live in a 3 bedroom mobile home in a park, not the best place to raise a family of 6.